How to Use Plagium:
Plagium is very easy to use. Simply follow these steps:
- Select text from a file or Web page by running the mouse over it and paste into the Plagium text box. The text can be as long as you want to ensure full coverage of your search. However, remember that the longer the text, the longer the amount of time it will take Plagium to conduct its search.
- Copy and paste this text into Plagium’s text input box.
- Hit the Quick Search or the Deep Search button.
- Wait a few seconds to minutes, while Plagium scours the Web to see if it finds matching text.
- When completed with its Web search, Plagium will return links to documents where it has found text that matches or closely matches the text that you have submitted. This text may have been derived from a source that you own, another legitimate source, or an unauthorized source – you be the judge!
For Quick Search and Deep Search, the following rates apply:
|Amount||Total Search Credit (1)||Estimated Number of Searches (2)|
|$1.00||60,000 search units||10 searches (2)|
|$5.00||500,000 search units||87 searches (2)|
|$10.00||1,100,000 search units||192 searches (2)|
|$20.00||2,240,000 search units||391 searches (2)|
(1) the search credit is valid for a period of one year.
(2) the estimated number of searches is based on an average of 2000 characters per search.
Payments for Search credits can be made via PayPal and credit cards.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the Deep Search results or operation, please notify the Plagium Team at info(at)plagium.com.
The Plagium Team will refund your latest Deep Search credits purchase within 10 days of their purchase. This refund applies to the latest credits purchased, including those credits used and unused.
We are constantly refining Plagium by improving its speed, accuracy, and by adding new features to it. Watch for more functionalities in the weeks to come.
|Spread the word!|
|Follow us on Twitter and Facebook:|